Financial Institutions Inc (FISI) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Financial Institutions Inc (FISI) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Financial Institutions Inc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Financial Institutions Inc" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Financial Institutions Inc"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Financial Institutions, Inc. (FII) is a diversified financial holding company. The company through its subsidiaries provides personal banking, commercial banking, investment management, investment consulting, and retirement planning services. Its portfolio of products and services includes a range of accounts and cards such as savings, checking, certificates of deposits, debit cards and credit cards. The company offers lending solutions for home equity, lines of credit, commercial business and commercial mortgages, residential mortgage, equipment, home improvement, automobile and personal loans. FII also offers insurance products including property, automobile, work compensation, home owners, inland marine, life and disability, medical supplements and umbrella insurance. The company offers its products and services to individuals, municipalities and businesses.The bank has presence in Western and Central New York. FII is headquartered in Warsaw, New York, the US.