Fertiberia – Nitrogen Fertilizer Production Plant – Peru - Project Profile
"Fertiberia – Nitrogen Fertilizer Production Plant – Peru - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "Fertiberia – Nitrogen Fertilizer Production Plant – Peru - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Fertiberia a subsidiary of Grupo Villar Mir, is planning to develop a nitrogen fertilizer plant in Peru.
The project involves the construction of a fertilizer production plant along with construction of water treatment facilities, warehouses, ammonia storage units, urea silo, a service boiler, an inert gas (nitrogen) generation plant, compressed air system facilities, product handling system areas, and other related facilities.
The production capacity of this project is for urea 1.2MTPA and for ammonia 1.1MTPA. The exact location of this project has yet to be decided. Melchorita in Pisco province and Piura are in the list of choices.
Mitsubishi Corporation has been appointed as a construction contractor. Fertiberia has signed an agreement with Olympic de Peru for the supply of 1.2 million m3 of gas per annum.
Study activities are underway.
The project involves the construction of an urea and ammonia production plant in Peru.
the US$2,000 million project incldued the following:
1. Construction of an ammonia plant
2. Construction of a urea plant
3. Construction of warehouses
4. Construction of water treatment facilities
5. Construction of ammonia storage units
6. Construction of urea silos
7. Construction of a service boiler
8. Construction of an inert gas (nitrogen) generation plant
9. Construction of compressed air system facilities
10. Construction of product handling areas
11. Construction of other related facilitiesReasons To Buy