Fancamp Exploration Ltd. (FNC) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Fancamp Exploration Ltd. (FNC) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Fancamp Exploration Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Fancamp Exploration Ltd." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Fancamp Exploration Ltd."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Fancamp Exploration Ltd. (FNC) is a mineral exploration and development company. The company acquires, explores, and develops iron ore, iron titanium, gold, base metals, nickel, zinc, copper, titaniferous magnetite, hematite, chlorite, serpentinite, and magnetite despot properties in Canada. Its projects include Magpie Deposit, Mcfaulds Lake, Appalachians, and Desolation Lake projects. FNC's Magpie Deposit project is located about 130 km north of tidewater on Quebec's North Shore, east of Sept Iles and produces iron ore and titaniferous magnetite deposits. The company's Mcfaulds Lake project is located approximately 400 meters to the southeast in the James Bay Lowlands, west of Attawapiskat adjacent to Noront Resources Eagle's Nest Discovery and produces hematite, chlorite, and serpentinite deposits. It has operations in British Columbia and Quebec, Canada. FNC is headquartered in Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada.
3 Fancamp Exploration Ltd. - Recent Developments4 Fancamp Exploration Ltd. - Key Events5 Fancamp Exploration Ltd. - Key Employees6 Fancamp Exploration Ltd. - Locations and Subsidiaries6.1 Fancamp Exploration Ltd. - Head Office6.2 Fancamp Exploration Ltd. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries7 Appendix7.1 Methodology7.2 Ratio Definitions7.3 DisclaimerList of TablesTable 1: Fancamp Exploration Ltd. - Major Products and ServicesTable 2: Fancamp Exploration Ltd. - Key Ratios - AnnualTable 3: Fancamp Exploration Ltd. - Key Ratios - InterimTable 4: Fancamp Exploration Ltd. - Key Capital Market IndicatorsTable 5: Fancamp Exploration Ltd. - Key EventsTable 6: Fancamp Exploration Ltd. - Key EmployeesTable 7: Fancamp Exploration Ltd. - LocationsList of FiguresFigure 1: Fancamp Exploration Ltd. - Revenue and Operating ProfitFigure 2: Fancamp Exploration Ltd. - Financial Position
- 1 Fancamp Exploration Ltd. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Fancamp Exploration Ltd. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Fancamp Exploration Ltd. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Fancamp Exploration Ltd. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Fancamp Exploration Ltd. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2Fancamp Exploration Ltd. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Fancamp Exploration Ltd. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Fancamp Exploration Ltd. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.3 Fancamp Exploration Ltd. - Key Competitors