FSIoPM – Moscow Polytechnic Museum Renovation – Russia - Project Profile
"FSIoPM – Moscow Polytechnic Museum Renovation – Russia - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "FSIoPM – Moscow Polytechnic Museum Renovation – Russia - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
The Federal State Institution of Culture Polytechnic Museum (FSIoPM) is undertaking the renovation and reconstruction of the polytechnic museum at Novaya Ploshadh 3 in Moscow, Russia.
The project involves the preservation, restoration and reconstruction of facades, decorative plasters, stucco, roofs, metal structures, windows, door units, wooden and stone architectural monuments, woodcarvings, masonry, parquet floors, decorative items, lighting fixtures, ceramic decor, mosaics and monumental paintings.
It also involves the strengthening and expansion of walling systems, foundations and masonry, electroplating, graphics, painting, easel painting, sculpture, landscape architecture and landscape art, and the installation of water supply, drainage, ventilation, air conditioning and electrical supply systems.
In 2011, Japanese architect Junya Ishigami has been appointed as an architect.
In November 2013, ZAO Baltstroy and ZAO Euro Home Building were appointed as the general contractor for the project. Vozrozhdenie Restoration Construction Company is appointed as the contractor for performs at a high-level restoration work using the latest technologies and materials. ZAO Euro Home Building is also involved in design works for the project.
In December 2013, construction works were commenced on the project.
Construction activities on this project are underway and are expected to be completed by fourth quarter 2018.
The project involves the renovation and reconstruction of a museum in Moscow, Russia.
The US$237 million project includes the following:
1. Restoration and reconstruction of facades, decorative plasters, stucco and roofs
2. Restoration and reconstruction of metal structures
3. Restoration and reconstruction of windows and door units
4. Restoration and reconstruction of wooden architecture, carving and monuments of stone architecture
5. Restoration and reconstruction of brick masonry
6. Restoration and reconstruction of parquet floors
7. Restoration and reconstruction of lighting fixtures
8. Strengthening and expansion of walling systems
9. Strengthening and expansion of foundations
10. Strengthening and expansion of masonry
11. Construction of drainage systems
12. Construction of ventilation systems
13. Installation of air conditioning systems
14. Installation of electrical supply systemReasons To Buy