Timetric's "FOY Group Limited (FOY) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "FOY Group Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "FOY Group Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "FOY Group Limited""
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
FOY Group Limited (FOY Group), formerly Foyson Resources Limited, is a mineral exploration and development company. The company acquires, explores, and develops gold, copper, iron, titanium dioxide, vanadium oxide, silicon dioxide, aluminium Oxide, and vanadium rich titanomagnetite ironsands deposit properties. Its owns and operates Amazon Bay project located approximately 270 km southeast of Port Moresby and runs along the southern coastline of PNG east of Port Moresby for approximately 140 km and produces titanium dioxide, vanadium oxide, silicon dioxide, aluminium oxide, and vanadium rich titanomagnetite ironsands deposits. FOY Group holds 100% interest on its project and an annual production capacity of 17 million tonnes of mineral resources. The company has operations in Australia, New Zealand, India, China, and Papua New Guinea. FOY Group is headquartered in North Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
- 1 FOY Group Limited - Business Analysis
- 1.1 FOY Group Limited - Company Overview
- 1.2 FOY Group Limited - Major Products and Services
- 2 FOY Group Limited - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 FOY Group Limited - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 FOY Group Limited - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 FOY Group Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 FOY Group Limited - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 FOY Group Limited - Solvency
- 2.3 FOY Group Limited - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 FOY Group Limited - Efficiency
- 3 FOY Group Limited - Recent Developments
- 4 FOY Group Limited - Key Employees
- 5 FOY Group Limited - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 FOY Group Limited - Head Office
- 5.2 FOY Group Limited - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: FOY Group Limited - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: FOY Group Limited - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: FOY Group Limited - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: FOY Group Limited - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: FOY Group Limited - Key Employees
- Table 6: FOY Group Limited - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: FOY Group Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: FOY Group Limited - Financial Position
- Figure 3: FOY Group Limited - Solvency
- Figure 4: FOY Group Limited - Efficiency