FIMBank plc (FIM) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "FIMBank plc (FIM) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "FIMBank plc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "FIMBank plc" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "FIMBank plc
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
FIMBank plc (FIMBank) is a banking and financial service provider. The company’s products include deposit accounts, checking, savings, term deposit, classic term deposit, online savings, and call accounts; debit and credit cards, guarantees, bonds, funds, loans, and letters of credit. It offers services such as documentary collection, international funds transfer, depositor compensation services, trade services, forfeiting, factoring, structured trade finance, trade settlements, banking, payment solutions, capital investment, and commodity trade financing services. FIMBank also provides ship finance, self-liquidating commercial transaction, warehouse finance, risk protection, debt collection, financing, shareholder services, and financial solutions. The company has operations across Malta. FIMBank is headquartered in St. Julian’s, Malta.
- 1 FIMBank plc - Business Analysis
- 1.1 FIMBank plc - Company Overview
- 1.2 FIMBank plc - Major Products and Services
- 2 FIMBank plc - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 FIMBank plc - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 FIMBank plc - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 FIMBank plc - Total Income and Net Profit Margin
- 2.2.2 FIMBank plc - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 FIMBank plc - Gearing Ratio
- 2.3 FIMBank plc - Key Competitors
- 3 FIMBank plc - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 FIMBank plc - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 FIMBank plc - Recent Developments
- 5 FIMBank plc - Key Events
- 6 FIMBank plc - Key Employees
- 7 FIMBank plc - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 FIMBank plc - Head Office
- 7.2 FIMBank plc - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Ratio Definitions
- 8.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: FIMBank plc - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: FIMBank plc - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: FIMBank plc - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: FIMBank plc - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: FIMBank plc - Key Events
- Table 6: FIMBank plc - Key Employees
- Table 7: FIMBank plc - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: FIMBank plc - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: FIMBank plc - Financial Position
- Figure 3: FIMBank plc - Gearing Ratio