FFW Corporation (FFWC) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "FFW Corporation (FFWC) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "FFW Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "FFW Corporation" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "FFW Corporation"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
FFW Corporation (FFW) is the bank holding company of Crossroads Bank which offers personal banking and business banking products and services. The company's personal banking products include personal checking accounts, high yield checking, money market, savings, CDARS, health savings, and individual retirement accounts; certificates of deposit, and debit and credit cards. Its business banking products comprise business checking accounts, business savings, business money market, small business, and business health savings accounts; and business debit and credit cards. FFW's loan products include personal loans, consumer, home equity, mortgage, commercial, real estate, equipment, and government guaranteed loans and lines of credit. The company's insurance products comprise personal insurance, auto, business, motorcycle, recreational vehicle, life, health, home, umbrella, and commercial auto insurance, among others. It offers services such as online banking, investment services, e-statements, insurance services, money transfers, ACH origination, merchant services, and financial services, among others. The company has operations in Wabash, New Manchester, South Whitley, Syracuse, Columbia City, and Carmel, the US. FFW is headquartered in Wabash, Indiana, the US.