FA – Hijauan Juru Mixed-Use Development – Penang - Project Profile
"FA – Hijauan Juru Mixed-Use Development – Penang - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "FA – Hijauan Juru Mixed-Use Development – Penang - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Firma Atasan Sdn Bhd (FA) is planning to build a mixed-use complex in Penang, Malaysia.
The project involves the construction of a mixed-use complex. It will be developed in three phases.
The first phase includes the construction of a two-story shop office comprising 11 units, a four-story business complex and a show gallery.
The second phase includes the construction of a 22-story apartment tower comprising 195 residential units, a 23-story apartment tower comprising 207 units, 19-story and 18-story low-cost apartment towers comprising 244 units.
The third phase includes the construction of two 23-story apartment towers comprising 412 units.
The project includes the construction of a community center, parking and related facilities, and the installation of elevators and security systems.
Alm Architects has been appointed as architect.
FA is awaiting for project approval.
Planning Authority: Penang State Government
Architect: Alm Architects
The Hijauan Juru project involves the construction of a mixed-use complex in Juru, Penang, Malaysia.
The US$350 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of a two-story shop office comprising 11 units
2. Construction of a four-story business complex
3. Construction of a show gallery
4. Construction of a 22-story apartment tower comprising 195 units
5. Construction of a 23-story apartment tower comprising 207 units
6. Construction of 19-story and 18-story low-cost apartment towers comprising 244 units
7. Construction of two 23-story apartment towers comprising 412 residential units
8. Construction of a community center
9. Construction of parking and related facilities
10. Installation of elevators
11. Installation of security systems
Reasons To Buy
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook