Timetric's "ExGen Resources Inc. (BXX) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "ExGen Resources Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "ExGen Resources Inc." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "ExGen Resources Inc.""
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
ExGen Resources Inc. (ExGen Resources), formerly Boxxer Gold Corp., is a mineral exploration company. The company discovers and develops polymetallic porphyry copper deposits. ExGen Resources explores for metals including copper, gold, silver, and molybdenum. It operates three projects from the US and three projects from Canada. ExGen Resources projects portfolio includes Boss, Buena Vista, DOK, East Breccia, Empire Mine and Gordon Lake. The company's DOK property is located about 40 kms southwest of Telegraph Creek, in northwest British Columbia, Canada, and comprises seventeen contiguous mineral claims covering more than 26,365 acres. Its Empire Mine is located within the Alder Creek mining District and includes 21 unpatented mineral claims, 23 patented mineral claims, and five unpatented mill-site claims covering a contiguous 743.7 acres. ExGen Resources is headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
- 1 ExGen Resources Inc. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 ExGen Resources Inc. - Company Overview
- 1.2 ExGen Resources Inc. - Major Products and Services
- 2 ExGen Resources Inc. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 ExGen Resources Inc. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 ExGen Resources Inc. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 ExGen Resources Inc. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.2 ExGen Resources Inc. - Solvency
- 2.3 ExGen Resources Inc. - Key Competitors
- 3 ExGen Resources Inc. - Recent Developments
- 4 ExGen Resources Inc. - Key Events
- 5 ExGen Resources Inc. - Key Employees
- 6 ExGen Resources Inc. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 ExGen Resources Inc. - Head Office
- 6.2 ExGen Resources Inc. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: ExGen Resources Inc. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: ExGen Resources Inc. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: ExGen Resources Inc. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: ExGen Resources Inc. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: ExGen Resources Inc. - Key Events
- Table 6: ExGen Resources Inc. - Key Employees
- Table 7: ExGen Resources Inc. - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: ExGen Resources Inc. - Financial Position
- Figure 2: ExGen Resources Inc. - Solvency