Timetric's "Evros Technology Group : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Evros Technology Group"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Evros Technology Group" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Evros Technology Group"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Evros Technology Group (Evros), formerly known as Hibernia Evros Technology Group, is a provider of IT managed services and systems integration services. Evros is specialized in designing, supplying, implementating and supporting of IT infrastructure. The company offers managed IT services, cloud solutions, total IT outsourcing, IT contracting, professional services, Microsoft infrastructure solutions, converged infrastructure, managed print services, networking and security, enterprise mobility, business continuity and procurement. It provides these services under Evros, Digital Planet and itContracting brands. The company delivers managed and private cloud platforms from Tier 3 datacenters in Dublin and London. It serves various industry sector private companies in Ireland. Evros maintains partnerships with leading IT companies such as Citrix, Cisco, VMware, EMC, HP, Lenovo, Microsoft, Paloalto, Symantec, Veeam and other IT related companies. The company conducts business operations through a network of offices in Dublin, Cork, Waterford and Kildare. Evros is headquartered in Dublin,
- 1 Evros Technology Group - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Evros Technology Group - Company Overview
- 1.2 Evros Technology Group - Business Description
- 1.3 Evros Technology Group - Major Products and Services
- 2 Evros Technology Group - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 Evros Technology Group - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 Evros Technology Group - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 Evros Technology Group - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 Evros Technology Group - Strengths
- 3.3 Evros Technology Group - Weaknesses
- 3.4 Evros Technology Group - Opportunities
- 3.5 Evros Technology Group - Threats
- 4 Evros Technology Group - History
- 5 Evros Technology Group - Key Employees
- 6 Evros Technology Group - Key Employee Biographies
- 7 Evros Technology Group - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 Evros Technology Group - Head Office
- 7.2 Evros Technology Group - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Evros Technology Group - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Evros Technology Group - History
- Table 3: Evros Technology Group - Key Employees
- Table 4: Evros Technology Group - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: Evros Technology Group - Locations