Eurotungstene Poudres : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Eurotungstene Poudres : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Eurotungstene Poudres"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Eurotungstene Poudres" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Eurotungstene Poudres""
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Eurotungstene Poudres (Eurotungstene), a subsidiary of Eramet group, develops, manufactures and markets metal powders and granules. Its product portfolio comprises cobalt, tungsten carbide, pre-alloyed, tungsten and rhenium powders. The company caters its products primarily to four industries, diamond tools, cemented carbides, refractory materials and metal injection moulding. It is also a part of the nickel division of Eramet group and carries out the nickel -cobalt mining activities. Eurotungstene offers its products under NEXT, STEP, Keen and Microneex. Eurotungstene, through its agents and distributors serves customers in various countries across the Americas, Africa and Asia Pacific. Eurotungstene is headquartered in Grenoble, Rhone-Alpes, France.
- 1 Eurotungstene Poudres - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Eurotungstene Poudres - Company Overview
- 1.2 Eurotungstene Poudres - Business Description
- 1.3 Eurotungstene Poudres - Major Products and Services
- 2 Eurotungstene Poudres - SWOT Analysis
- 2.1 Eurotungstene Poudres - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 2.2 Eurotungstene Poudres - Strengths
- 2.3 Eurotungstene Poudres - Weaknesses
- 2.4 Eurotungstene Poudres - Opportunities
- 2.5 Eurotungstene Poudres - Threats
- 3 Eurotungstene Poudres - History
- 4 Eurotungstene Poudres - Key Employees
- 5 Appendix
- 5.1 Methodology
- 5.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Eurotungstene Poudres - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Eurotungstene Poudres - History
- Table 3: Eurotungstene Poudres - Key Employees
- List of Figures