Europris AS - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Europris AS - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Europris AS"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Europris AS" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Europris AS"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Europris AS (Europris) is an operator of supermarkets and hypermarkets. The company’s products portfolio includes groceries, men’s wear, kids wear, women’s wear, luggage bags, shampoos, candles, scrubbers, toys, perfumes, soaps, detergents, body sprays, toilet cleaners and crockery products. It also provides personal care products, footwear products, hardware products, thermos, air fresheners, electronics, office products, home and interiors products, animal products, eco-labeled products and accessories, among others. Europris sells its products through e-catalogs, self-owned retail stores and franchisees. The company operates its stores across Sweden, Norway and Iceland. Europris is headquartered in Fredrikstad, Norway.
- 1 Europris AS - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Europris AS - Company Overview
- 1.2 Europris AS - Major Products and Services
- 2 Europris AS - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Europris AS - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Europris AS - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Europris AS - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Europris AS - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Europris AS - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.4 Europris AS - Solvency
- 2.2.5 Europris AS - Valuation
- 2.3 Europris AS - Key Competitors
- 3 Europris AS - Key Events
- 4 Europris AS - Key Employees
- 5 Appendix
- 5.1 Methodology
- 5.2 Ratio Definitions
- 5.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Europris AS - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Europris AS - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Europris AS - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Europris AS - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Europris AS - Key Events
- Table 6: Europris AS - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Europris AS - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Europris AS - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Europris AS - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 4: Europris AS - Solvency
- Figure 5: Europris AS - Valuation