Euroins Insurance Plc (5IC) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Euroins Insurance Plc (5IC) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Euroins Insurance Plc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Euroins Insurance Plc" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Euroins Insurance Plc"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Euroins Insurance Plc (Euroins Insurance) is an insurance company that provides general insurance products. The company's products portfolio includes motor casco insurance, property, MTPL, accident, health, liabilities, agriculture, cargo, aviation, marine, travel, medical expenses, home, repatriation cost, death, transportation, dental care, and permanent loss insurance. It also provides hospital insurance, loss, risk, theft, flight delay, luggage, natural disaster, fire, vehicle, robbery, household, equipment, apartment, buildings, explosion, lightning, storm, piloted aircraft, flood, hurricane, pension, earthquake, corporate, family, and medical facilities insurance, among others. The company offers services such as online payment, insurance claims, and dispute settlements. It has operations in Sofia, Burgas, Veliko Tarnovo, and Varna, Bulgaria. Euroins Insurance is headquartered in Sofia, Bulgaria.