Eurobank Ergasias SA (EUROB) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Eurobank Ergasias SA (EUROB) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Eurobank Ergasias SA"The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Eurobank Ergasias SA" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Eurobank Ergasias SA"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Eurobank Ergasias S.A (Eurobank Ergasias) is a commercial bank. It offers a range of banking and other financial products and services to individuals and corporate clients. The portfolio of products and services offered by the bank includes savings accounts, current account, time deposit accounts, mutual funds, mortgages, debit cards, credit cards, car insurance, life insurance, health insurance, repair loans, housing loans, personal loans, working capital loans, investment products, marine financing and portfolio financing. It also offers internet banking, ATM services, branch banking services, locker services, bills payment, cashless payment services, estate planning, phone banking, and consultancy and advisory services. Furthermore, it provides leasing, factoring, letter of guarantee, wealth management and payroll services. The bank offers its products and services through its network of branches and subsidiaries located in Romania, the UK, Bulgaria, Ukraine, Serbia, Cyprus and Luxembourg. Eurobank Ergasias is headquartered in Athens, Greece.