Eugene Group (23410) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Eugene Group (23410) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Eugene Group"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Eugene Group" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Eugene Group"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Eugene Group (Eugene) is a diversified company which operates through its business units such as building material, finance, logistics, leisure and entertainment, environment and energy, and research and development. The company's building materials unit offers ready mixed concrete, cement, asphalt concrete, aggregates, fly ash, low-heat-generating concrete, high-strength concrete, and admixtures. Its finance unit provides bonds, securities, futures investment and management, private equity, market analysis, electronic transaction, trading and mediation, investment consultation, and asset management services. The company also offers shopping mall operations and management, broadcasting, consultation, advertising, delivery, and travel agency operations and management services, among others. Eugene is headquartered in Seoul, South Korea.
- 1 Eugene Group - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Eugene Group - Company Overview
- 1.2 Eugene Group - Major Products and Services
- 2 Eugene Group - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Eugene Group - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Eugene Group - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Eugene Group - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Eugene Group - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Eugene Group - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Eugene Group - Solvency
- 2.2.5 Eugene Group - Valuation
- 2.3 Eugene Group - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Eugene Group - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Eugene Group - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Eugene Group - Valuation
- 2.3.4 Eugene Group - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.5 Eugene Group - Liquidity
- 3 Eugene Group - Recent Developments
- 4 Eugene Group - Key Events
- 5 Eugene Group - Key Employees
- 6 Eugene Group - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Eugene Group - Head Office
- 6.2 Eugene Group - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Eugene Group - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Eugene Group - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Eugene Group - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Eugene Group - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Eugene Group - Key Events
- Table 6: Eugene Group - Key Employees
- Table 7: Eugene Group - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Eugene Group - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Eugene Group - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Eugene Group - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Eugene Group - Solvency
- Figure 5: Eugene Group - Valuation
- Figure 6: Eugene Group - Market Capitalization
- Figure 7: Eugene Group - Efficiency
- Figure 8: Eugene Group - Valuation
- Figure 9: Eugene Group - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- Figure 10: Eugene Group - Liquidity