The Eton Collection : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "The Eton Collection : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "The Eton Collection"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "The Eton Collection" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "The Eton Collection"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
The Eton Collection (Eton) is a boutique hotel chain operator in the UK. Eton operates luxury boutique hotels and restaurants including Threadneedles Hotel, the Academy Hotel in London and the Glasshouse in Edinburgh. The hotels offer various types of foodservices such as breakfast, a la carte menu, afternoon tea and cocktails. The restaurants inside the hotel host avenues for public and private events such as meetings and weddings, and receptions. It also facilitates online reservation for booking hotel rooms through website and mobile applications. The company is a subsidiary of Westmont Hospitality Group, a leading hospitality management company in Canada. Eton is headquartered in London, the UK.
- 1 The Eton Collection - Business Analysis
- 1.1 The Eton Collection - Company Overview
- 1.2 The Eton Collection - Business Description
- 1.3 The Eton Collection - Major Products and Services
- 2 The Eton Collection - SWOT Analysis
- 2.1 The Eton Collection - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 2.2 The Eton Collection - Strengths
- 2.3 The Eton Collection - Weaknesses
- 2.4 The Eton Collection - Opportunities
- 2.5 The Eton Collection - Threats
- 3 The Eton Collection - History
- 4 The Eton Collection - Key Employees
- 5 The Eton Collection - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 The Eton Collection - Head Office
- 5.2 The Eton Collection - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: The Eton Collection - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: The Eton Collection - History
- Table 3: The Eton Collection - Key Employees
- Table 4: The Eton Collection - Locations