Eterna Plc - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Eterna Plc - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Eterna Plc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Eterna Plc" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Eterna Plc"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Eterna Plc (Eterna) is an oil and gas company that engages in the manufacturing and marketing of lubricating oils and petrochemicals. The company imports and also bulk retail sale of petroleum products including PMS (premium motor spirit), AGO (automotive gas and oils), LPFO (low poor fuel oil), base oils, bitumen; and export of lubricants and fuels. Eterna is also involved in bunkering; gas distribution and marketing of liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) and natural gas (NG); offshore and onshore oil services; gas processing; equipment supply services and other engineering and technical services for the energy sector. It is the sole distributor of Castrol products in Nigeria and West African countries, as well as manufacture and blend Castrol Marine lubricant at blending plant located at Sagamu, Ogun State. Eterna is headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria.
- 1 Eterna Plc - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Eterna Plc - Company Overview
- 1.2 Eterna Plc - Major Products and Services
- 2 Eterna Plc - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Eterna Plc - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Eterna Plc - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Eterna Plc - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Eterna Plc - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Eterna Plc - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.4 Eterna Plc - Solvency
- 2.2.5 Eterna Plc - Valuation
- 2.3 Eterna Plc - Key Competitors
- 3 Eterna Plc - Key Employees
- 4 Eterna Plc - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 4.1 Eterna Plc - Head Office
- 4.2 Eterna Plc - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5 Appendix
- 5.1 Methodology
- 5.2 Ratio Definitions
- 5.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Eterna Plc - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Eterna Plc - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Eterna Plc - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Eterna Plc - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Eterna Plc - Key Employees
- Table 6: Eterna Plc - Subsidiaries
- Table 7: Eterna Plc - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Eterna Plc - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Eterna Plc - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Eterna Plc - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 4: Eterna Plc - Solvency
- Figure 5: Eterna Plc - Valuation