Equity Residential (EQR) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Equity Residential (EQR) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Equity Residential"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Equity Residential" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Equity Residential"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Equity Residential (EQR) is a real estate investment trust. The company is involved in purchasing, selling, acquiring, development and management of apartment properties. The company is a general partner of ERP Operating Limited Partnership (ERPOP), in which it owns 96.2% interest. ERPOP focuses on the acquisition, development and management of multi-family residential properties. EQR, along with its operating partner and subsidiaries, is structured as an umbrella partnership REIT (UPREIT). The company owned and managed 394 properties, consisting of 109,652 apartment units spread across 12 states in the US and the District of Columbia. The company has offices in Washington DC, San Francisco, Florida, Boston, New York, Seattle, and Denver. EQR is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, the US.
- 1 Equity Residential - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Equity Residential - Company Overview
- 1.2 Equity Residential - Business Description
- 1.3 Equity Residential - Major Products and Services
- 2 Equity Residential - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Equity Residential - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Equity Residential - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Equity Residential - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Equity Residential - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Equity Residential - Valuation
- 2.3 Equity Residential - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Equity Residential - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Equity Residential - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Equity Residential - Valuation
- 3 Equity Residential - Recent Developments
- 4 Equity Residential - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 Equity Residential - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 Equity Residential - Strengths
- 4.3 Equity Residential - Weaknesses
- 4.4 Equity Residential - Opportunities
- 4.5 Equity Residential - Threats
- 5 Equity Residential - Company Statement
- 6 Equity Residential - History
- 7 Equity Residential - Key Employees
- 8 Equity Residential - Key Employee Biographies
- 9 Equity Residential - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9.1 Equity Residential - Head Office
- 9.2 Equity Residential - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10 Appendix
- 10.1 Methodology
- 10.2 Ratio Definitions
- 10.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Equity Residential - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Equity Residential - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Equity Residential - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Equity Residential - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Equity Residential - History
- Table 6: Equity Residential - Key Employees
- Table 7: Equity Residential - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: Equity Residential - Subsidiaries
- Table 9: Equity Residential - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Equity Residential - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Equity Residential - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Equity Residential - Valuation
- Figure 4: Equity Residential - Market Capitalization
- Figure 5: Equity Residential - Efficiency
- Figure 6: Equity Residential - Valuation