Equatorial Resources Ltd (Equatorial Resources Limited) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Equatorial Resources Ltd (Equatorial Resources Limited) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Equatorial Resources Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Equatorial Resources Ltd" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Equatorial Resources Ltd"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Equatorial Resources Ltd (Equatorial), formerly Equatorial Coal Ltd, is a mining and mineral exploration and development company. The company acquires, explores and develops iron ore, hematite and magnetite deposits. Its projects include Mayoko-Moussondji Iron Project and Badondo Iron Project. Equatorial's Mayoko-Moussondji Iron Project is located in the southwest region of the Republic of Congo which produces iron ore and hematite deposits. The company's Badondo Iron Project is located in the northwest region of the Republic of Congo and produces iron ore deposits. It has operations throughout Republic of Congo, Australia and the UK. Equatorial is headquartered in Perth, Western Australia, Australia.
- 1 Equatorial Resources Ltd - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Equatorial Resources Ltd - Company Overview
- 1.2 Equatorial Resources Ltd - Major Products and Services
- 2 Equatorial Resources Ltd - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Equatorial Resources Ltd - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Equatorial Resources Ltd - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Equatorial Resources Ltd - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Equatorial Resources Ltd - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.3 Equatorial Resources Ltd - Key Competitors
- 3 Equatorial Resources Ltd - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Equatorial Resources Ltd - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Equatorial Resources Ltd - Recent Developments
- 5 Equatorial Resources Ltd - Key Events
- 6 Equatorial Resources Ltd - Key Employees
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Equatorial Resources Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Equatorial Resources Ltd - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Equatorial Resources Ltd - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Equatorial Resources Ltd - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Equatorial Resources Ltd - Key Events
- Table 6: Equatorial Resources Ltd - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Equatorial Resources Ltd - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Equatorial Resources Ltd - Financial Position