- 1 Eqstra Holdings Ltd - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Eqstra Holdings Ltd - Company Overview
- 1.2 Eqstra Holdings Ltd - Major Products and Services
- 2 Eqstra Holdings Ltd - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Eqstra Holdings Ltd - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Eqstra Holdings Ltd - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Eqstra Holdings Ltd - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Eqstra Holdings Ltd - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Eqstra Holdings Ltd - Solvency
- 2.3 Eqstra Holdings Ltd - Key Competitors
- 3 Eqstra Holdings Ltd - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Eqstra Holdings Ltd - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Eqstra Holdings Ltd - Recent Developments
- 5 Eqstra Holdings Ltd - Key Employees
- 6 Eqstra Holdings Ltd - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Eqstra Holdings Ltd - Head Office
- 6.2 Eqstra Holdings Ltd - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Eqstra Holdings Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Eqstra Holdings Ltd - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Eqstra Holdings Ltd - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Eqstra Holdings Ltd - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Eqstra Holdings Ltd - Key Employees
- Table 6: Eqstra Holdings Ltd - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Eqstra Holdings Ltd - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Eqstra Holdings Ltd - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Eqstra Holdings Ltd - Solvency
Eqstra Holdings Limited (EQS) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Eqstra Holdings Limited (EQS) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Eqstra Holdings Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Eqstra Holdings Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Eqstra Holdings Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Eqstra Holdings (Eqstra) is an integrated leasing and capital equipment company. It provides distribution, leasing, rental and value-added services for industrial, materials handling and agricultural equipment and passenger and commercial vehicles. The company also provides drilling, blasting, loading, hauling, rehabilitation services. In addition, Eqstra is engaged in the rental of heavy earthmoving equipment. The company operates in South Africa, where it is headquartered in Kempton Park.