Enterprise Metals Limited (ENT) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Enterprise Metals Limited (ENT) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Enterprise Metals Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Enterprise Metals Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Enterprise Metals Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Enterprise Metals Limited (Enterprise Metals) is a mineral exploration company. The company acquires, explores, and develops gold, uranium and iron ore properties in Australia. Its projects include gold projects, iron ore project, and uranium project. Enterprise Metals gold projects include Darlot and Wattagee properties. The company's uranium projects include Byro, Yalgoo and Darlot and its iron ore projects include Sylvania, Earaheedy, Cunderdin, Burracoppin and Boolylgoo properties. It has gold and base metal deposits such as, Big Bell and Cuddingwarra, and VMS style base metal deposits. Enterprise Metals is headquartered in West Perth, Western Australia, Australia.
3 Enterprise Metals Limited - Recent Developments4 Enterprise Metals Limited - Key Events5 Enterprise Metals Limited - Key Employees6 Appendix6.1 Methodology6.2 Ratio Definitions6.3 DisclaimerList of TablesTable 1: Enterprise Metals Limited - Major Products and ServicesTable 2: Enterprise Metals Limited - Key Ratios - AnnualTable 3: Enterprise Metals Limited - Key Ratios - InterimTable 4: Enterprise Metals Limited - Key Capital Market IndicatorsTable 5: Enterprise Metals Limited - Key EventsTable 6: Enterprise Metals Limited - Key EmployeesList of FiguresFigure 1: Enterprise Metals Limited - Revenue and Operating ProfitFigure 2: Enterprise Metals Limited - Financial Position
- 1 Enterprise Metals Limited - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Enterprise Metals Limited - Company Overview
- 1.2 Enterprise Metals Limited - Major Products and Services
- 2 Enterprise Metals Limited - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Enterprise Metals Limited - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2Enterprise Metals Limited - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Enterprise Metals Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Enterprise Metals Limited - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.3 Enterprise Metals Limited - Key Competitors