Engenco Limited (EGN) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Engenco Limited (EGN) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Engenco Limited"The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Engenco Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Engenco Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Engenco Limited (Engenco) is a manufacturing and engineering service provider. The company operates through its business such as drivetrain power and propulsion, convair engineering, CERT, momentum, and Gemco rail. Engenco's drivetrain power and propulsion business provides technical sales and services to the mining, rail, transport, defence, marine, construction, materials handling, automotive, agriculture, and power generation industries. The company's convair engineering provides design, manufacture and repair of steel and aluminum pneumatic tankers for transport of dry bulk products via road and rail. Its CERT business provides assessment and recertification services to the Australian rail industry. The company's momentum business provides professional recruitment, labor hire, infrastructure maintenance, training, and certification services to the rail and rail infrastructure. It Gemco Rail business manufactures rail products and provides provision of maintenance services to national rail operators. Engenco is headquartered in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
- 1 Engenco Limited - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Engenco Limited - Company Overview
- 1.2 Engenco Limited - Major Products and Services
- 2 Engenco Limited - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Engenco Limited - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Engenco Limited - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Engenco Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Engenco Limited - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Engenco Limited - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Engenco Limited - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.5 Engenco Limited - Solvency
- 2.3 Engenco Limited - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Engenco Limited - Efficiency
- 2.3.2 Engenco Limited - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.3 Engenco Limited - Liquidity
- 3 Engenco Limited - Recent Developments
- 4 Engenco Limited - Key Events
- 5 Engenco Limited - Key Employees
- 6 Engenco Limited - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Engenco Limited - Head Office
- 6.2 Engenco Limited - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Engenco Limited - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Engenco Limited - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Engenco Limited - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Engenco Limited - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Engenco Limited - Key Events
- Table 6: Engenco Limited - Key Employees
- Table 7: Engenco Limited - Subsidiaries
- Table 8: Engenco Limited - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Engenco Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Engenco Limited - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Engenco Limited - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Engenco Limited - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 5: Engenco Limited - Solvency
- Figure 6: Engenco Limited - Efficiency
- Figure 7: Engenco Limited - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- Figure 8: Engenco Limited - Liquidity