Energy Ventures Limited (EVE) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Energy Ventures Limited (EVE) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Energy Ventures Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Energy Ventures Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Energy Ventures Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Energy Ventures Limited (Energy Ventures) is a mineral resource exploration company. The company acquires, explores and develops mineral resource properties, such as copper deposits, coal, gold, base metal, and natural gas. It owns and operates the US corporation Oregon Energy LLC which holds the Aurora uranium deposit located in Oregon. Energy Ventures also operates coal and uranium exploration and development projects through African Energy Resources Ltd in Africa. The company operates Ballek copper-gold-uranium project in northern Sweden through its subsidiary Wayland Copper Ltd. It operates its projects in Australia, Europe and Africa. Energy Ventures is headquartered in Subiaco, Western Australia, Australia.
3 Energy Ventures Limited - Recent Developments4 Energy Ventures Limited - Key Employees5 Appendix5.1 Methodology5.2 Ratio Definitions5.3 DisclaimerList of TablesTable 1: Energy Ventures Limited - Major Products and ServicesTable 2: Energy Ventures Limited - Key Ratios - AnnualTable 3: Energy Ventures Limited - Key Ratios - InterimTable 4: Energy Ventures Limited - Key Capital Market IndicatorsTable 5: Energy Ventures Limited - Key EmployeesList of FiguresFigure 1: Energy Ventures Limited - Revenue and Operating ProfitFigure 2: Energy Ventures Limited - Financial Position
- 1 Energy Ventures Limited - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Energy Ventures Limited - Company Overview
- 1.2 Energy Ventures Limited - Major Products and Services
- 2 Energy Ventures Limited - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Energy Ventures Limited - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2Energy Ventures Limited - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Energy Ventures Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Energy Ventures Limited - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.3 Energy Ventures Limited - Key Competitors