Emirates Retakaful Limited : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Emirates Retakaful Limited : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Emirates Retakaful Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Emirates Retakaful Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Emirates Retakaful Limited"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Emirates Retakaful Limited (Emirates Re) principally focuses on all types of Islamic retakaful and related activities. The company provides retakaful insurance coverage for various lines of business on a treaty and facultative basis, which includes property, engineering, marine, accident, motor and energy. In addition, the company operates a Wakala model for managing the retakaful portfolio on behalf of its participants. Emirates Re is a subsidiary of Dubai Islamic Investment Group LLC (DIIG), a global financial centre that principally focuses on global corporations, banking, professional services, wealth management, insurance and access to capital markets. The company accepts retakaful business from various takaful companies spanned across the Middle East, North Africa, Asia and Europe. Emirates Re is headquartered at Dubai, the UAE.
The company reported gross written contributions of US$62.7 million during the fiscal year 2015 (FY2015), representing a decline of 23.5% over FY2014. Its net written contribution was US$54.4 million in FY2015, an decline of 28.3% over FY2014.
- 1 Emirates Retakaful Limited - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Emirates Retakaful Limited - Company Overview
- 1.2 Emirates Retakaful Limited - Business Description
- 1.3 Emirates Retakaful Limited - Major Products and Services
- 2 Emirates Retakaful Limited - SWOT Analysis
- 2.1 Emirates Retakaful Limited - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 2.2 Emirates Retakaful Limited - Strengths
- 2.3 Emirates Retakaful Limited - Weaknesses
- 2.4 Emirates Retakaful Limited - Opportunities
- 2.5 Emirates Retakaful Limited - Threats
- 3 Emirates Retakaful Limited - Company Statement
- 4 Emirates Retakaful Limited - History
- 5 Emirates Retakaful Limited - Key Employees
- 6 Emirates Retakaful Limited - Key Employee Biographies
- 7 Emirates Retakaful Limited - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 Emirates Retakaful Limited - Head Office
- 7.2 Emirates Retakaful Limited - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Emirates Retakaful Limited - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Emirates Retakaful Limited - History
- Table 3: Emirates Retakaful Limited - Key Employees
- Table 4: Emirates Retakaful Limited - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: Emirates Retakaful Limited - Locations