Emirates NBD Bank PJSC (EMIRATESNBD) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Emirates NBD Bank PJSC (EMIRATESNBD) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Emirates NBD Bank PJSC"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Emirates NBD Bank PJSC" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Emirates NBD Bank PJSC"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Emirates NBD Bank PJSC (Emirates NBD) is a banking and financial services provider. The bank provides a broad range of personal, private, business, wholesale and priority banking solutions to individual, commercial, corporate and institutional customers. Its portfolio of products includes individual and business accounts, deposits, overdrafts, auto and personal loans, home and office mortgages, corporate finance, debit and credit cards, life and non-life insurance, travel insurance, all life health insurance and gold savings certificates. The bank also offers various services such as wealth management, financing planning services, bancassurance, portfolio management, asset management, risk management, global market and treasury solutions, equity broking services and property management. It provides electronic banking services including Internet, mobile and phone banking services. The bank, in addition to the UAE, has operations in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Singapore, India, Indonesia, China, Egypt, and the UK. Emirates NBD is headquartered in Dubai, the UAE.