Emirates Insurance Co (PSC) (EIC) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Emirates Insurance Co (PSC) (EIC) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Emirates Insurance Co (PSC)"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Emirates Insurance Co (PSC)" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Emirates Insurance Co (PSC)"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Emirates Insurance Co (PSC) (Emirates Insurance) is an insurance and reinsurance solutions provider. The company offers a wide range of insurance products such as third party liability insurance, fidelity guarantee insurance, money insurance, hotel comprehensive insurance, jewelers’ block insurance, yacht and pleasure craft insurance, employee benefit insurance, financial insurance, terrorism and political violence insurance, package insurance, workmen's compensation insurance, bankers blanket bond insurance, engineering insurance, liability insurance, marine and aviation insurance, motor insurance, oil and gas insurance, property insurance, group medical insurance, group personal accident insurance and individual personal accident insurance. The life insurance products offered by the company include group life and term life insurance. The company operates through a network of branch offices across the UAE located in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Jebel Ali, Mussafah and Al Ain. It also operates in the US and European markets. Emirates Insurance is head quartered in Abu Dhabi, the UAE.
Emirates Insurance reported gross premiums of AED938.7 million during the fiscal year 2015 (FY2015), representing an increase of 11.7% over FY2014. Its net premium earned was AED417.8 million in FY2015, an increase of 8.1% over FY2014.