Embelton Limited (EMB) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Embelton Limited (EMB) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Embelton Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Embelton Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Embelton Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Embelton (EMB) is involved in the manufacturing, distribution and sale of flooring products, structural noise and vibration control systems, metal fabrication, rubber and cork sheeting and other industrial products. The company operates in Australia, Singapore, Malaysia and the US. It is headquartered in Coburg, Australia.
- 1 Embelton Ltd - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Embelton Ltd - Company Overview
- 1.2 Embelton Ltd - Major Products and Services
- 2 Embelton Ltd - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Embelton Ltd - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Embelton Ltd - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Embelton Ltd - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Embelton Ltd - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Embelton Ltd - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.4 Embelton Ltd - Solvency
- 2.2.5 Embelton Ltd - Valuation
- 2.3 Embelton Ltd - Key Competitors
- 3 Embelton Ltd - Recent Developments
- 4 Embelton Ltd - Key Events
- 5 Embelton Ltd - Key Employees
- 6 Embelton Ltd - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Embelton Ltd - Head Office
- 6.2 Embelton Ltd - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Embelton Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Embelton Ltd - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Embelton Ltd - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Embelton Ltd - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Embelton Ltd - Key Events
- Table 6: Embelton Ltd - Key Employees
- Table 7: Embelton Ltd - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Embelton Ltd - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Embelton Ltd - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Embelton Ltd - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 4: Embelton Ltd - Solvency
- Figure 5: Embelton Ltd - Valuation