Emaar Properties PJSC : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Emaar Properties PJSC : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Emaar Properties PJSC
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Emaar Properties PJSC" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Emaar Properties PJSC"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Emaar Properties (Emaar) is involved in the real estate development in the UAE. The company specializes in the construction and development of a wide range of residential properties, condominiums, and commercial complexes. The company also manages and develops retail establishments, shopping malls, services apartments, recreation clubs, golf resorts, hotels, and villas. Emaar has operations across the globe including the UAE, Canada, the US, Syria, Turkey, Jordan, India, Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Morocco, Pakistan, and Egypt. Emaar has its headquarters in Dubai, the UAE.
- 1 Emaar Properties - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Emaar Properties - Company Overview
- 1.2 Emaar Properties - Business Description
- 1.3 Emaar Properties - Major Products and Services
- 2 Emaar Properties - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Emaar Properties - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Emaar Properties - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Emaar Properties - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Emaar Properties - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Emaar Properties - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Emaar Properties - Valuation
- 2.3 Emaar Properties - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Emaar Properties - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Emaar Properties - Efficiency
- 3 Emaar Properties - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Emaar Properties - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Emaar Properties - Recent Developments
- 5 Emaar Properties - SWOT Analysis
- 5.1 Emaar Properties - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 5.2 Emaar Properties - Strengths
- 5.3 Emaar Properties - Weaknesses
- 5.4 Emaar Properties - Opportunities
- 5.5 Emaar Properties - Threats
- 6 Emaar Properties - Company Statement
- 7 Emaar Properties - History
- 8 Emaar Properties - Key Employees
- 9 Emaar Properties - Key Employee Biographies
- 10 Emaar Properties - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10.1 Emaar Properties - Head Office
- 10.2 Emaar Properties - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 11 Appendix
- 11.1 Methodology
- 11.2 Ratio Definitions
- 11.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Emaar Properties - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Emaar Properties - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Emaar Properties - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Emaar Properties - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Emaar Properties - History
- Table 6: Emaar Properties - Key Employees
- Table 7: Emaar Properties - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: Emaar Properties - Subsidiaries
- Table 9: Emaar Properties - Locations
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Emaar Properties - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Emaar Properties - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Emaar Properties - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Emaar Properties - Valuation
- Figure 5: Emaar Properties - Market Capitalization
- Figure 6: Emaar Properties - Efficiency