- 1 Elektrotsink - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Elektrotsink - Company Overview
- 1.2 Elektrotsink - Major Products and Services
- 2 Elektrotsink - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Elektrotsink - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Elektrotsink - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Elektrotsink - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Elektrotsink - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Elektrotsink - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Elektrotsink - Solvency
- 2.2.5 Elektrotsink - Valuation
- 2.3 Elektrotsink - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.2 Elektrotsink - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Elektrotsink - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 3 Elektrotsink - Key Events
- 4 Elektrotsink - Key Employees
- 5 Appendix
- 5.1 Methodology
- 5.2 Ratio Definitions
- 5.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Elektrotsink - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Elektrotsink - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Elektrotsink - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Elektrotsink - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Elektrotsink - Key Events
- Table 6: Elektrotsink - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Elektrotsink - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Elektrotsink - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Elektrotsink - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Elektrotsink - Solvency
- Figure 5: Elektrotsink - Valuation
- Figure 6: Elektrotsink - Efficiency
- Figure 7: Elektrotsink - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
Elektrotsink (ELTZ) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Elektrotsink (ELTZ) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Elektrotsink"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Elektrotsink" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Elektrotsink
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Elektrotsink is a non ferrous metal product manufacturer and distributor. The company offers products such as zinc, alloys, cadmium, lead, polypropylene secondary alloys, sulfuric acid, copper wires, zinc aluminum alloys, rolled copper wires, copper alloys, bronze, and zinc wires. It also provides metal rolling products, RAR bronze, electrolytic zinc, Serbian bronze, ferrous metals, and non ferrous metals, among others. Elektrotsink offers metal rolling, metal processing, heating, smelting, roasting, leaching, and other services. The company owns and operates through its manufacturing and production facilities located in Russia. Elektrotsink is headquartered in Vladikavkaz, Russia.