Elco Ltd. (ELCO) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Elco Ltd. (ELCO) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Elco Ltd."The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Elco Ltd." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Elco Ltd."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Elco Ltd. (Elco) is an investment holding company. The company operates business through its subsidiaries. It develops and manages residential, commercial, retail, hotel, and office buildings. Elco offers real estate development and construction, multifamily residential properties investment and management, apartment development, residential and light commercial system servicing, facility management, turnkey solutions, and infrastructure development and management solutions, among others. The company also imports, exports, and distributes international and local brands in appliances, small appliances, air conditioners, home water purifiers, and consumer electronics. Its subsidiaries include Electra Ltd., Electra Real Estate Ltd., Elco Landmark Residential Holdings, LLC, and Electra Consumer Products Ltd, among others. Elco is headquartered in Tel Aviv, Israel.
- 1 Elco Ltd. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Elco Ltd. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Elco Ltd. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Elco Ltd. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Elco Ltd. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Elco Ltd. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Elco Ltd. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Elco Ltd. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Elco Ltd. - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 Elco Ltd. - Solvency
- 2.2.5 Elco Ltd. - Valuation
- 2.3 Elco Ltd. - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Elco Ltd. - Efficiency
- 2.3.2 Elco Ltd. - Valuation
- 2.3.3 Elco Ltd. - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.4 Elco Ltd. - Liquidity
- 3 Elco Ltd. - Recent Developments
- 4 Elco Ltd. - Key Events
- 5 Elco Ltd. - Key Employees
- 6 Elco Ltd. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6.1 Elco Ltd. - Head Office
- 6.2 Elco Ltd. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7 Appendix
- 7.1 Methodology
- 7.2 Ratio Definitions
- 7.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Elco Ltd. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Elco Ltd. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Elco Ltd. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Elco Ltd. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Elco Ltd. - Key Events
- Table 6: Elco Ltd. - Key Employees
- Table 7: Elco Ltd. - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Elco Ltd. - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Elco Ltd. - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Elco Ltd. - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Elco Ltd. - Solvency
- Figure 5: Elco Ltd. - Valuation
- Figure 6: Elco Ltd. - Efficiency
- Figure 7: Elco Ltd. - Valuation
- Figure 8: Elco Ltd. - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- Figure 9: Elco Ltd. - Liquidity