Eickhoff Corporation : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Eickhoff Corporation : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Eickhoff Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Eickhoff Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Eickhoff Corporation"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Eickhoff Corporation (Eickhoff) a subsidiary of Eickhoff Group is a manufacturer of construction, mining and wind power equipment. The company designs and manufactures mining equipment such as continuous miners, mining gearboxes, shearer loaders, mining shearer loaders, and electrical control systems for mining and renewable energy industries. It manufactures wind turbine gear cases and gearboxes, and cooling tower gear cases and gearboxes. The company also offers inspection, repair and maintenance, up-tower services, rebuilding and upgrading, dismantling and refurbishment and gearbox online monitoring systems. In addition, it offers repair services, OEM rebuilding services, markets spare parts and technical support services for all its products. Eickhoff is headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, the US.
- 1 Eickhoff Corporation - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Eickhoff Corporation - Company Overview
- 1.2 Eickhoff Corporation - Business Description
- 1.3 Eickhoff Corporation - Major Products and Services
- 2 Eickhoff Corporation - SWOT Analysis
- 2.1 Eickhoff Corporation - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 2.2 Eickhoff Corporation - Strengths
- 2.3 Eickhoff Corporation - Weaknesses
- 2.4 Eickhoff Corporation - Opportunities
- 2.5 Eickhoff Corporation - Threats
- 3 Eickhoff Corporation - History
- 4 Eickhoff Corporation - Key Employees
- 5 Eickhoff Corporation - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 Eickhoff Corporation - Head Office
- 5.2 Eickhoff Corporation - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Eickhoff Corporation - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Eickhoff Corporation - History
- Table 3: Eickhoff Corporation - Key Employees
- Table 4: Eickhoff Corporation - Locations