Ed. Zublin AG : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Ed. Zublin AG : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Ed. Zublin AG"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Ed. Zublin AG" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Ed. Zublin AG"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Ed. Zublin AG (Zublin) is a subsidiary of STRABAG SE, a building and civil engineering company. It provides engineering, design and heavy construction services. The company offers construction services from complex turnkey construction to civil engineering, bridge building and tunneling projects, and also manufactures prefabricated elements. In addition, the company offers real estate services. Zublin offers its services and products to various projects including government buildings, multipurpose facilities, hotels and shopping centers, commercial and corporate offices, educational institutions, healthcare and hospitality and residential apartments. In addition, the company provides its services under various brands such as STARBAG, POHNER, WOLFER & GOEBEL, JOSEF RIEPL, STEPHAN, Repass Sanierung, TORKRET,and MERK. It operates in all European countries and in Australia, Denmark, Africa, Abu Dhabi, Singapore, Hong Kong, Egypt, Doha, Dubai, the UK and the US. Zublin is headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany.
- 1 Ed. Zublin AG - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Ed. Zublin AG - Company Overview
- 1.2 Ed. Zublin AG - Business Description
- 1.3 Ed. Zublin AG - Major Products and Services
- 2 Ed. Zublin AG - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 Ed. Zublin AG - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 Ed. Zublin AG - Recent Developments
- 4 Ed. Zublin AG - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 Ed. Zublin AG - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 Ed. Zublin AG - Strengths
- 4.3 Ed. Zublin AG - Weaknesses
- 4.4 Ed. Zublin AG - Opportunities
- 4.5 Ed. Zublin AG - Threats
- 5 Ed. Zublin AG - History
- 6 Ed. Zublin AG - Key Employees
- 7 Ed. Zublin AG - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 Ed. Zublin AG - Head Office
- 7.2 Ed. Zublin AG - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Ed. Zublin AG - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Ed. Zublin AG - History
- Table 3: Ed. Zublin AG - Key Employees
- Table 4: Ed. Zublin AG - Subsidiaries
- Table 5: Ed. Zublin AG - Locations
- List of Figures