Ecobank Transnational Incorporated : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Ecobank Transnational Incorporated : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Ecobank Transnational Incorporated"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Ecobank Transnational Incorporated" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Ecobank Transnational Incorporated"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Ecobank Transnational Incorporated (Ecobank Group) is a banking and financial services group. The group, through its subsidiaries, provides a wide range of banking, consumer and commercial finance, investments, and securities and asset management services to financial institutions, government agencies, international organizations, multinationals, medium, small and micro businesses, and individual customers. Its product portfolio includes savings accounts, diaspora accounts, current accounts, credit cards, debit cards, personal loans, mortgage loans, car loans, business accounts, business loans and microfinance. The group also offers services including Internet banking, mobile banking, foreign exchange services, trade services, transfers and payments, cash management, treasury services, investment banking and securities and asset management services. The group operates through a network of branches and offices, ATMs and POS machines. The group has a presence in African countries, as well as international offices in Paris, London, Dubai, and Beijing. Ecobank is headquartered in Lome, Togo.