Ecobank Transnational Incorporated - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Ecobank Transnational Incorporated - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Ecobank Transnational Incorporated"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Ecobank Transnational Incorporated" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Ecobank Transnational Incorporated"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Ecobank Transnational Incorporated (ETI) is a bank which offers personal, business, and corporate banking products, and financial solutions. The company's personal banking products include current accounts, diaspora accounts, savings accounts, electronic products, personal loans, and debit and credit cards. Its business banking products comprise business accounts, commercial products, business loans, and business debit and credit cards. ETI's corporate banking offers services such as supply chain finance, cash management, online banking, lending solutions, corporate internet banking, money laundering, and international trade solutions. The company's financial solutions include money transfers, payments solutions, microfinance, foreign exchange, treasury management, investment banking, and asset management services. It has operations in France, Uganda, Togo, Ghana, Nigeria, Kenya, Senegal, and Mozambique, among others. ETI is headquartered in Lome, Togo.