- 1 EVERDIGM Corp - Business Analysis
- 1.1 EVERDIGM Corp - Company Overview
- 1.2 EVERDIGM Corp - Major Products and Services
- 2 EVERDIGM Corp - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 EVERDIGM Corp - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 EVERDIGM Corp - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 EVERDIGM Corp - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 EVERDIGM Corp - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 EVERDIGM Corp - Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.4 EVERDIGM Corp - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.5 EVERDIGM Corp - Solvency
- 2.2.6 EVERDIGM Corp - Valuation
- 2.3 EVERDIGM Corp - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 EVERDIGM Corp - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 EVERDIGM Corp - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 EVERDIGM Corp - Valuation
- 2.3.4 EVERDIGM Corp - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.5 EVERDIGM Corp - Liquidity
- 3 EVERDIGM Corp - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 EVERDIGM Corp - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 EVERDIGM Corp - Key Employees
- 5 EVERDIGM Corp - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 EVERDIGM Corp - Head Office
- 5.2 EVERDIGM Corp - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: EVERDIGM Corp - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: EVERDIGM Corp - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: EVERDIGM Corp - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: EVERDIGM Corp - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: EVERDIGM Corp - Key Employees
- Table 6: EVERDIGM Corp - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: EVERDIGM Corp - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: EVERDIGM Corp - Financial Position
- Figure 3: EVERDIGM Corp - Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: EVERDIGM Corp - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 5: EVERDIGM Corp - Solvency
- Figure 6: EVERDIGM Corp - Valuation
- Figure 7: EVERDIGM Corp - Market Capitalization
- Figure 8: EVERDIGM Corp - Efficiency
- Figure 9: EVERDIGM Corp - Valuation
- Figure 10: EVERDIGM Corp - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- Figure 11: EVERDIGM Corp - Liquidity
EVERDIGM Corp. (41440) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "EVERDIGM Corp. (41440) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "EVERDIGM Corp."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "EVERDIGM Corp." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "EVERDIGM Corp."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
EVERDIGM is engaged in the manufacturing and sale of construction and mining equipment, and firefighting and rescue products. The company offers attachment products, including hydraulic breakers, crushers, pulverizers, compactors, grabs, and quick couplers; concrete pumps such as boom pumps, trailer pumps, and placing boom systems; generator sets, standard type, sound proof type, trailer type, bon net type, and gas type; and tower cranes, hammer head, luffing, and flat top type tower cranes. It also provides firefighting and rescue products consisting of aerial ladders and platforms, water towers, and pumper and tankers; and special vehicles that include wheeled tow trucks and water cannons. The company operates in South Korea, Mongolia, China and the UAE. It is headquartered in Jincheon Gun, South Korea.