ERGO Group AG : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "ERGO Group AG : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "ERGO Group AG"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "ERGO Group AG" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "ERGO Group AG"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
ERGO Group AG (ERGO Group), a subsidiary of Munchener Ruckversicherungs-Gesellschaft AG (Munich Re), is a global insurance group. The group offers a range of insurance products to private and corporate customers. It offers insurance products includes life , health, property and casualty, travel, direct and legal protection insurance. The group offers its products under various brands, including ERGO Lebensversicherung, ERGO Versicherung, ERGO Direkt, DKV, ERV and VORSORGE. The group sells its insurance policies through insurance brokers, self-employed insurance agents, staff working in direct sales, and cooperation partners. It has a presence in various countries across Asia and Europe. ERGO Group is headquartered in Dusseldorf, Germany.
ERGO Group reported gross premiums written of EUR16,034 million during the fiscal year ended December 2016 (FY2016); an annual decrease of 3% over FY2015.
- 1 ERGO Group AG - Business Analysis
- 1.1 ERGO Group AG - Company Overview
- 1.2 ERGO Group AG - Business Description
- 1.3 ERGO Group AG - Major Products and Services
- 2 ERGO Group AG - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 ERGO Group AG - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 ERGO Group AG - Recent Developments
- 4 ERGO Group AG - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 ERGO Group AG - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 ERGO Group AG - Strengths
- 4.3 ERGO Group AG - Weaknesses
- 4.4 ERGO Group AG - Opportunities
- 4.5 ERGO Group AG - Threats
- 5 ERGO Group AG - Company Statement
- 6 ERGO Group AG - History
- 7 ERGO Group AG - Key Employees
- 8 ERGO Group AG - Key Employee Biographies
- 9 ERGO Group AG - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9.1 ERGO Group AG - Head Office
- 9.2 ERGO Group AG - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10 Appendix
- 10.1 Methodology
- 10.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: ERGO Group AG - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: ERGO Group AG - History
- Table 3: ERGO Group AG - Key Employees
- Table 4: ERGO Group AG - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: ERGO Group AG - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures