EPL – Fairview Crossroads Commercial Complex – Pennsylvania - Project Profile
"EPL – Fairview Crossroads Commercial Complex – Pennsylvania - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "EPL – Fairview Crossroads Commercial Complex – Pennsylvania - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
Elysian Partners, LLC (EPL) is planning to build a commercial complex in York County, Pennsylvania, the US.
The project involves the construction of a commercial complex comprising 16 buildings on 33.9ha of land. It will be developed in phases.
The project includes the construction of 33,445m2 of commercial space, six restaurants, a 98-bed hotel, a 126-bed hotel, a 120-bed hotel, medical office space, industrial space, a shopping center, a daycare center, a convenience-store, a gas station, parking and related facilities.
Cornerstone Design-Architects has been appointed as an architect.
As of July 2017, EPL unveiled a concept plan for the development.
Construction is expected to commence in the fourth quarter of 2018 or first quarter of 2019.
The project involves the construction of a commercial complex comprising 16 buildings on 33.9ha of land in York County, Pennsylvania, the US.
The US$59 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of 33,445m2 of commercial space
2. Construction of six restaurants
3. Construction of a 98-bed hotel
4. Construction of a 126-bed hotel
5. Construction of a 120-bed hotel
6. Construction of medical office space
7. Construction of industrial space
8. Construction of a shopping center
9. Construction of a daycare center
10. Construction of a convenience-store
11. Construction of a gas station
12. Construction of parking facilities
13. Construction of related facilities
Reasons To Buy
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook