ENRA Group Berhad (PRDUREN) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "ENRA Group Berhad (PRDUREN) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "ENRA Group Berhad"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "ENRA Group Berhad" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "ENRA Group Berhad"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
ENRA Group Berhad (ENRA Group), formerly Perduren (M) Berhad, is an investment holding company operating through its subsidiaries engaged in investment activities. The company offers property investment, property development, investment holding activities, management services activities and oil and gas services. ENRA Group’s investment properties include rental and car park collections at the investment properties. The company’s oil and gas division offers trading and logistic services; general construction, engineering and fabrication. ENRA Group’s property development segment offers joint venture property development. The company operates in the UK and Malaysia. Its major subsidiaries include Advantage Equity Sdn. Bhd, Balance Focus Sdn. Bhd., ENRA Kimia Sdn. Bhd., ENRA Oil & Gas Services Sdn. Bhd., and ENRA Property (UK) Limited. ENRA Group is headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- 1 ENRA Group Berhad - Business Analysis
- 1.1 ENRA Group Berhad - Company Overview
- 1.2 ENRA Group Berhad - Major Products and Services
- 2 ENRA Group Berhad - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 ENRA Group Berhad - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 ENRA Group Berhad - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 ENRA Group Berhad - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 ENRA Group Berhad - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 ENRA Group Berhad - Solvency
- 2.2.4 ENRA Group Berhad - Valuation
- 2.3 ENRA Group Berhad - Key Competitors
- 3 ENRA Group Berhad - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 ENRA Group Berhad - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 ENRA Group Berhad - Recent Developments
- 5 ENRA Group Berhad - Key Events
- 6 ENRA Group Berhad - Key Employees
- 7 ENRA Group Berhad - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 7.1 ENRA Group Berhad - Head Office
- 7.2 ENRA Group Berhad - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Methodology
- 8.2 Ratio Definitions
- 8.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: ENRA Group Berhad - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: ENRA Group Berhad - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: ENRA Group Berhad - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: ENRA Group Berhad - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: ENRA Group Berhad - Key Events
- Table 6: ENRA Group Berhad - Key Employees
- Table 7: ENRA Group Berhad - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: ENRA Group Berhad - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: ENRA Group Berhad - Financial Position
- Figure 3: ENRA Group Berhad - Solvency
- Figure 4: ENRA Group Berhad - Valuation