ENG/ENA – Ostroleka C Coal-Fired Power Plant 1000 MW – Poland - Project Profile
"ENG/ENA – Ostroleka C Coal-Fired Power Plant 1000 MW – Poland - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "ENG/ENA – Ostroleka C Coal-Fired Power Plant 1000 MW – Poland - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
A joint venture of Energa SA (ENG) and Enea SA (ENA) are planning to undertake the construction of a coal-fired power plant in Ostroleka, Poland.
The project involves the construction of a 1000MW coal-fired power plant, a powerhouse, substation, the installation of flow pulverized coal-fired boilers, a cooling system, a complete treatment system with the flue gas desulfurization wet limestone-gypsum, turbines, generators and transformers and laying of transmission lines.
On September 19, 2016, ENG and ENA signed a letter of intent for the preparation, implementation, and operation of the project.
On December 8, 2016, ENG and ENA signed an investment agreement for the joint development, construction and operation of the project.
On December 19, 2016, ENG and ENA issued tenders for the turnkey contract with a submission deadline of February 20, 2017.
On January 18, 2017, Poland's Office of Competition and Consumer Protection (UOKiK) approved the project.
In March 2017, preliminary list of contractors was announced.
1. China Power Engineering Consulting Group
2. Consortium of: Doosan Heavy Industries and Construction, Mostostal Warszawa, Acciona Industrial
3. Consortium of: GE Power, Alstom Power Systems S.A.S.
4. Consortium of: Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems Europe GmbH, Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems Ltd.
5. Consortium of: Polimex-Mostostal, Rafako.
Pre-tender activities are underway. Construction is expected to be completed in 2023.
The project involves the construction of a 1000MW coal-fired power plant in Ostroleka, Poland.
The US$1,500 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of a powerhouse
2. Construction of a substation
3. Installation of flow pulverized coal-fired boilers
4. Installation of a cooling system
5. Installation of a complete treatment system
6. Installation of turbines
7. Installation of generators
8. Installation of transformers
9. Laying of transmission linesReasons To Buy