Timetric's "ELB Group Limited (ELRJ) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "ELB Group Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "ELB Group Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "ELB Group Limited""
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
ELB Group Limited (ELB Group) is a construction company. The company's products include construction equipment, earthmoving, mining, quarrying, trenching, drilling, material handling, conveying, plant, port, marine, vacuum excavation, boring, and compaction equipment; and backhoe loaders, skid steer loaders, and wheel loaders. It also provides motor graders, tracked excavators, drill rigs, hydraulic breakers, heavy duty rotary barrel screens, static and mobile conveyors, crushing plants, shaft impact crushers, telescopic conveyor systems, hydraulic packs and tools, bed defining machine, and micro tunneling systems, among others. ELB Group offers services such as engineering, construction, logistics, project management, designing, equipment installation, equipment servicing and maintenance, rebuilding, refurbishing, equipment engineering, materials handling, and equipment importing and exporting services, among others. The company has operations in South Africa, Australia, and New Zealand. ELB Group is headquartered in Boksburg, South Africa.
- 1 ELB Group Limited - Business Analysis
- 1.1 ELB Group Limited - Company Overview
- 1.2 ELB Group Limited - Major Products and Services
- 2 ELB Group Limited - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 ELB Group Limited - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 ELB Group Limited - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 ELB Group Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 ELB Group Limited - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 ELB Group Limited - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.4 ELB Group Limited - Solvency
- 2.2.5 ELB Group Limited - Valuation
- 2.3 ELB Group Limited - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 ELB Group Limited - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 ELB Group Limited - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 ELB Group Limited - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.4 ELB Group Limited - Liquidity
- 3 ELB Group Limited - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 ELB Group Limited - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 ELB Group Limited - Key Events
- 5 ELB Group Limited - Key Employees
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: ELB Group Limited - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: ELB Group Limited - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: ELB Group Limited - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: ELB Group Limited - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: ELB Group Limited - Key Events
- Table 6: ELB Group Limited - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: ELB Group Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: ELB Group Limited - Financial Position
- Figure 3: ELB Group Limited - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 4: ELB Group Limited - Solvency
- Figure 5: ELB Group Limited - Valuation
- Figure 6: ELB Group Limited - Market Capitalization
- Figure 7: ELB Group Limited - Efficiency
- Figure 8: ELB Group Limited - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- Figure 9: ELB Group Limited - Liquidity