EFU Life Assurance Ltd. (EFUL) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "EFU Life Assurance Ltd. (EFUL) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "EFU Life Assurance Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "EFU Life Assurance Ltd." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "EFU Life Assurance Ltd."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
EFU Life Assurance Ltd. (EFU Life) is a provider of a range of life insurance products to individual customers. Its offering includes prosperity for life policies, education plans, savings plans, marriage plans, security plans, loan protection plans, capital growth plans, and pension plans. The company also offers group life insurance products such as group term life assurance, salary continuation plans, critical illness cover, credit life plans, hospital cash plans, group savings plans, group PF insurance scheme, and fee continuation plans. EFU Life’s Islamic insurance products include individual family Takaful, group family Takaful and bancatakaful. The company distributes its products through bancassurance, sales force, and group benefits channels. It has bancassurance partnerships with banks such as Standard Chartered, Bank Alfalah, J S Bank, MCB Bank and Silk Bank. EFU Life is headquartered in Karachi, Pakistan.
The company reported gross premium of PKR24,676.5 million in fiscal year ended December 2016 (FY2016), a decrease of 20.5% over FY2015. In FY2016, its net premium was PKR23,861.9 million, a decrease of 21.4% over FY2015.