ECS ICT Berhad - Company Capsule
Timetric's "ECS ICT Berhad - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "ECS ICT Berhad"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "ECS ICT Berhad" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "ECS ICT Berhad"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
ECS ICT (ECSB) is engaged in the distribution of information and communications technology (ICT) products. The company operates through three segments: ICT Distribution, Enterprise Systems and ICT Services. The ICT Distribution segment is engaged in the distribution of volume ICT products to resellers, comprising mainly retailers. The Enterprise Systems segment is engaged in the distribution of value ICT products to resellers, comprising mainly system integrators and corporate dealers. The ICT Services segment is engaged in the provision of ICT services. ECSB distributes a range of ICT products comprising notebooks, personal computers, smartphones, tablets, printers, software, network and communication infrastructure, servers, and enterprise software. It has a nationwide channel network of approximately 5,000 resellers comprising retailers, system integrators and corporate dealers. The company primarily operates in Malaysia, where it is headquartered in Petaling Jaya.
- 1 ECS ICT Berhad - Business Analysis
- 1.1 ECS ICT Berhad - Company Overview
- 1.2 ECS ICT Berhad - Major Products and Services
- 2 ECS ICT Berhad - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 ECS ICT Berhad - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 ECS ICT Berhad - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 ECS ICT Berhad - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 ECS ICT Berhad - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 ECS ICT Berhad - Operational Efficiency
- 2.2.4 ECS ICT Berhad - Valuation
- 2.3 ECS ICT Berhad - Key Competitors
- 3 ECS ICT Berhad - Key Employees
- 4 ECS ICT Berhad - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 4.1 ECS ICT Berhad - Head Office
- 4.2 ECS ICT Berhad - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5 Appendix
- 5.1 Methodology
- 5.2 Ratio Definitions
- 5.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: ECS ICT Berhad - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: ECS ICT Berhad - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: ECS ICT Berhad - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: ECS ICT Berhad - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: ECS ICT Berhad - Key Employees
- Table 6: ECS ICT Berhad - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: ECS ICT Berhad - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: ECS ICT Berhad - Financial Position
- Figure 3: ECS ICT Berhad - Operational Efficiency
- Figure 4: ECS ICT Berhad - Valuation