EBS Limited : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "EBS Limited : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "EBS Limited"The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "EBS Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "EBS Limited"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
EBS Ltd (EBS) is a commercial bank. The bank offers a wide range of banking and other financial products and services to individuals, corporate and commercial customers. It offers banking products which include saving accounts, investment products, depository products, mortgages, debit cards and insurance products such as mortgage payment protection insurance, travel insurance, life insurance and pension products. The bank also offers financial planning, advisory, online banking and electronic payment services. EBS provides a wide range of treasury and corporate solutions such as corporate call account, corporate term deposit account, and credit union deposits. It operates through a network of branches, agency branches and distribution divisions in Ireland. The bank is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Allied Irish Banks Plc, an Ireland based commercial bank. EBS is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland.
- 1 EBS Limited - Business Analysis
- 1.1 EBS Limited - Company Overview
- 1.2 EBS Limited - Business Description
- 1.3 EBS Limited - Major Products and Services
- 2 EBS Limited - Recent Developments
- 3 EBS Limited - SWOT Analysis
- 3.1 EBS Limited - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 3.2 EBS Limited - Strengths
- 3.3 EBS Limited - Weaknesses
- 3.4 EBS Limited - Opportunities
- 3.5 EBS Limited - Threats
- 4 EBS Limited - Company Statement
- 5 EBS Limited - History
- 6 EBS Limited - Key Employees
- 7 EBS Limited - Key Employee Biographies
- 8 EBS Limited - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8.1 EBS Limited - Head Office
- 8.2 EBS Limited - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9 Appendix
- 9.1 Methodology
- 9.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: EBS Limited - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: EBS Limited - History
- Table 3: EBS Limited - Key Employees
- Table 4: EBS Limited - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: EBS Limited - Subsidiaries
- Table 6: EBS Limited - Locations