Dycasa SA (DYC) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Dycasa SA (DYC) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Dycasa SA"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Dycasa SA" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Dycasa SA"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Dycasa SA (Dycasa), a subsidiary of Actividades de Construccion y Servicios SA, is a construction company that offers construction machinery and equipment. The company's products include cranes, crawler dozers, loaders, self-loading scrapers, excavators, graders, milling pavement, rollers, cranes tires, tower cranes, asphalt plants, plants dosing-concrete mixtures, and sorting plants aggregates. It also provides crushing plants, asphalt, fuser, sweepers, agricultural tractors, vibratory paving asphalt, forklifts, rail gantry, generators, trucks, launch beams, people elevators and cargo elevators, among others. Dycasa offers hydraulic and sanitation works, architectural services, underground work, engineering, and infrastructure properties development services. The company constructs and develops bridges, airports, railway projects, residential and commercial buildings, hospitals, housing complexes and prisons, among others. It has operations throughout Argentina. Dycasa is headquartered in Buenos Aires, Argentina.