Duravit AG : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Duravit AG : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Duravit AG"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Duravit AG" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Duravit AG"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Duravit AG (Duravit) is a manufacturer and distributor of bathroom fixtures and accessories. It offers a range of bathroom furniture, sanitary ceramics, accessories, whirl and well-being systems, shower trays and baths, and ceramic sinks. Its portfolio of products includes washbasins, vanity basins, faucets, furniture washbasins, toilets and bidets, bath and whirl tubs, urinals, showers and pools, shower toilets, steam showers and sauna, and bidet seats. The company markets its products through sales offices, and distributors in various countries; and also operates production units in Germany, France, Egypt, Turkey, China, Tunisia and India. Duravit is headquartered in Hornberg, Germany.
- 1 Duravit AG - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Duravit AG - Company Overview
- 1.2 Duravit AG - Business Description
- 1.3 Duravit AG - Major Products and Services
- 2 Duravit AG - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 Duravit AG - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 Duravit AG - Recent Developments
- 4 Duravit AG - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 Duravit AG - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 Duravit AG - Strengths
- 4.3 Duravit AG - Weaknesses
- 4.4 Duravit AG - Opportunities
- 4.5 Duravit AG - Threats
- 5 Duravit AG - History
- 6 Duravit AG - Key Employees
- 7 Duravit AG - Key Employee Biographies
- 8 Duravit AG - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8.1 Duravit AG - Head Office
- 8.2 Duravit AG - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9 Appendix
- 9.1 Methodology
- 9.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Duravit AG - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Duravit AG - History
- Table 3: Duravit AG - Key Employees
- Table 4: Duravit AG - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: Duravit AG - Subsidiaries
- Table 6: Duravit AG - Locations