Timetric's "Duran Ventures Inc. (DRV) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Duran Ventures Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Duran Ventures Inc." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Duran Ventures Inc.""
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Duran Ventures Inc. (Duran) is a mineral exploration company. The company acquires, explores, and develops tonnage mineral deposits in Peru. Its projects include Ichuna Copper Silver project, Don Pancho Polymetallic project, Minasnioc project, Panteria project, and Mamanina project. Duran holds 100% interest in Ichuna Copper Silver project which is located 120 km northeast of Arequipa in the Department of Moquegua in Southern Peru; Don Pancho Polymetallic silver, lead, and zinc project is located in the Department of Lima; and Panteria Porphyry copper prospect is located in the Department of Huancavelica in south-central Peru. The company's Minasnioc gold and silver project is located in the department of Huancavelica, approximately 300 km southeast of Lima; and Mamanina project consists of three concessions covering 1800 hectares which is located in the Province of Huaylas in the Department of Ancash, Peru. Duran is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
- 1 Duran Ventures Inc. - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Duran Ventures Inc. - Company Overview
- 1.2 Duran Ventures Inc. - Major Products and Services
- 2 Duran Ventures Inc. - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Duran Ventures Inc. - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Duran Ventures Inc. - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Duran Ventures Inc. - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.3 Duran Ventures Inc. - Key Competitors
- 3 Duran Ventures Inc. - Recent Developments
- 4 Duran Ventures Inc. - Key Employees
- 5 Duran Ventures Inc. - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 Duran Ventures Inc. - Head Office
- 5.2 Duran Ventures Inc. - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Duran Ventures Inc. - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Duran Ventures Inc. - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Duran Ventures Inc. - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Duran Ventures Inc. - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Duran Ventures Inc. - Key Employees
- Table 6: Duran Ventures Inc. - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Duran Ventures Inc. - Financial Position