Doosan Corporation (150) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Doosan Corporation : Construction - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Doosan Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Doosan Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Doosan Corporation"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Doosan Corporation (Doosan) is a diversified holding company. It is involved in various businesses such as energy, water plants, casting and forging, construction and engineering, financial services, consulting, information technology, real estate, media and food services. The company manufactures boilers, turbines, and generators, seawater desalination and wastewater treatment plants, construction equipment, machine tool, diesel and natural gas engines, engine materials, chemical processing equipment, and hydraulic components. It also offers engineering, procurement, and construction services for power plants and water treatment plants. The company operates through its subsidiaries in 38 countries including India, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia and Turkey. Doosan is headquartered in Seoul, South Korea.
- 1 Doosan Corporation - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Doosan Corporation - Company Overview
- 1.2 Doosan Corporation - Business Description
- 1.3 Doosan Corporation - Major Products and Services
- 2 Doosan Corporation - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Doosan Corporation - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Doosan Corporation - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Doosan Corporation - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.2 Doosan Corporation - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- 2.2.3 Doosan Corporation - Solvency
- 2.3 Doosan Corporation - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Doosan Corporation - Market Capitalization
- 2.3.2 Doosan Corporation - Efficiency
- 2.3.3 Doosan Corporation - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 2.3.4 Doosan Corporation - Liquidity
- 3 Doosan Corporation - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Doosan Corporation - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Doosan Corporation - Recent Developments
- 5 Doosan Corporation - SWOT Analysis
- 5.1 Doosan Corporation - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 5.2 Doosan Corporation - Strengths
- 5.3 Doosan Corporation - Weaknesses
- 5.4 Doosan Corporation - Opportunities
- 5.5 Doosan Corporation - Threats
- 6 Doosan Corporation - Company Statement
- 7 Doosan Corporation - History
- 8 Doosan Corporation - Key Employees
- 9 Doosan Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
- 10 Doosan Corporation - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10.1 Doosan Corporation - Head Office
- 10.2 Doosan Corporation - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 11 Appendix
- 11.1 Methodology
- 11.2 Ratio Definitions
- 11.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Doosan Corporation - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Doosan Corporation - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Doosan Corporation - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Doosan Corporation - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Doosan Corporation - History
- Table 6: Doosan Corporation - Key Employees
- Table 7: Doosan Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: Doosan Corporation - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Doosan Corporation - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Doosan Corporation - Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
- Figure 4: Doosan Corporation - Solvency
- Figure 5: Doosan Corporation - Market Capitalization
- Figure 6: Doosan Corporation - Efficiency
- Figure 7: Doosan Corporation - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- Figure 8: Doosan Corporation - Liquidity