DoH – Tri-Medical Complex – Philippines - Project Profile
"DoH – Tri-Medical Complex – Philippines - Project Profile" contains information on the scope of the project including project overview and location. The profile also details project ownership and funding, gives a full project description, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The "DoH – Tri-Medical Complex – Philippines - Project Profile" is part of Timetric's database of 82,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $25 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
The Department of Health, Philippines (DoH) is undertaking a healthcare complex in Manila, the Philippines.
The project involves the construction of a seven-story 700-bed capacity integrated healthcare complex. It includes the construction of diagnostic facilities, a pharmacy, a cancer center, a medical arts building, a training center, a research center, outpatient departments, surgery units, laboratories, storage units, a crematorium, a substation, and parking facilities and installation of safety and security systems.
The project is being implemented under the Philippines’s Public-Private Partnership Program.
A.C. Ong Consulting, Inc. has been appointed as engineering consultant; and the consortium of J.D Legaspi Construction, and D.L. Cervantes Construction Corporation as engineering, procurement, and construction contractor for the project.
Construction activities on the project commenced in 2015 and are currently underway. The new medical complex is expected to complete by the end of third quarter 2017.
The Tri-Medical Complex project involves the construction of a seven-story 700-bed capacity integrated healthcare complex in Manila, the Philippines.
The US$20 million project includes the following:
1. Construction of diagnostic facilities
2. Construction of a pharmacy
3. Construction of a cancer center
4. Construction of a medical arts building
5. Construction of a training center
6. Construction of a research center
7. Construction of outpatient departments
8. Construction of surgery units
9. Construction of laboratories
10. Construction of storage units
11. Construction of a crematorium
12. Construction of a substation
13. Construction of parking facilities
14. Installation of elevators
15. Installation of safety and security systemsReasons To Buy
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook