Dhipaya Insurance Public Company Limited (TIP) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Dhipaya Insurance Public Company Limited (TIP) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Dhipaya Insurance Public Company Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Dhipaya Insurance Public Company Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Dhipaya Insurance Public Company Limited"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Dhipaya Insurance Public Company Limited (Dhipaya Insurance) is a general insurance company. The company provides a range of non-life insurance products to individuals and group customers. It offers insurance products for motor, fire, aviation, marine, accident, travel, health, public property, burglary, machinery, and aircraft. It also offers golf insurance, financial insurance, asset insurance, responsibility insurance, and construction and installations insurance. The company sells its insurance policies through a network of branches and agent offices across Thailand. It operates branches in Trang, Chiang Mai, Nonthaburi, Phetchaburi, Chiang Rai, Chachoengsao, Rayong, Nakhon Pathom, Khon Kaen, and Phuket in Thailand. Dhipaya Insurance is headquartered in Bangkok, Thailand.
The company reported gross written premium of THB20,428.8 million during fiscal year ended December 2016 (FY2016), a decline of 11.9% over FY2015. Its net written premium was THB5,498.6 million in FY2016, a decline of 3.3% over FY2015.