Deutsche Postbank AG (DPB) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Deutsche Postbank AG (DPB) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Deutsche Postbank AG"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Deutsche Postbank AG" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Deutsche Postbank AG"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Deutsche Postbank AG (Postbank) is financial services provider. The bank, along with its subsidiaries, offers a range of financial products and services to private, corporate and SME clients. The portfolio of products offered by the bank includes savings accounts, current accounts, deposit accounts, checking accounts, home savings contracts, insurance policies, debit cards, credit cards, loans, mortgages and investment funds. Its service offerings include payment transactions, advisory services related to investments and insurance, branch banking, telephone banking, postal, and ATM and online banking services. Postbank also offers retirement planning, business financing, commercial real estate financing, real-estate planning, traditional corporate financing, factoring, leasing and investment management services. The bank has presence in Germany, Western Europe, and other regions. Postbank is headquartered in Bonn, Germany.
- 1 Deutsche Postbank AG - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Deutsche Postbank AG - Company Overview
- 1.2 Deutsche Postbank AG - Business Description
- 1.3 Deutsche Postbank AG - Major Products and Services
- 2 Deutsche Postbank AG - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 2.1 Deutsche Postbank AG - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 3 Deutsche Postbank AG - Recent Developments
- 4 Deutsche Postbank AG - SWOT Analysis
- 4.1 Deutsche Postbank AG - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 4.2 Deutsche Postbank AG - Strengths
- 4.3 Deutsche Postbank AG - Weaknesses
- 4.4 Deutsche Postbank AG - Opportunities
- 4.5 Deutsche Postbank AG - Threats
- 5 Deutsche Postbank AG - History
- 6 Deutsche Postbank AG - Key Employees
- 7 Deutsche Postbank AG - Key Employee Biographies
- 8 Deutsche Postbank AG - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 8.1 Deutsche Postbank AG - Head Office
- 8.2 Deutsche Postbank AG - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 9 Appendix
- 9.1 Methodology
- 9.2 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Deutsche Postbank AG - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Deutsche Postbank AG - History
- Table 3: Deutsche Postbank AG - Key Employees
- Table 4: Deutsche Postbank AG - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 5: Deutsche Postbank AG - Subsidiaries
- Table 6: Deutsche Postbank AG - Locations